• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Portable Washing Machine

AugieTN

Extreme Android User
Dec 9, 2022
Illinois Home & Tennessee RV Home
My wife saw this article on a Zeny portable washing machine, so she bought one for our travel trailer. It works great!
https://www.sfgate.com/shopping/article/ZenStyle-Portable-Washer-review-17330172.php

rvwasher.jpg

I never knew such a thing existed. 12v DC or 110v AC? Water hookups from the camper? Gray water disposal? I can see how that could be very handy and sure would beat a run to town and a laundry mat.

I was surprised too. This unit is 110v AC. I would guess there is probably a 12v DC unit if I was to search. The water hookup hose is made for an indoor faucet or you can just fill it from the top. I just ran the grey water to my septic system. In a video a person put the unit in their shower for grey water disposal.

The unit had strong agitation during the wash cycle. The spin cycle was also strong and left the clothes almost dry. For $96.99 it's well worth it.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
I was surprised too. This unit is 110v AC. I would guess there is probably a 12v DC unit if I was to search. The water hookup hose is made for an indoor faucet or you can just fill it from the top. I just ran the grey water to my septic system. In a video a person put the unit in their shower for grey water disposal.

The unit had strong agitation during the wash cycle. The spin cycle was also strong and left the clothes almost dry. For $96.99 it's well worth it.

I'm super impressed! I have a good friend that might be interested. His employment is across the state so he lives in a Winnebago and commutes home a couple of times a month. He has complained about his Saturday morning laundromat ritual.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones