• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Post photos to Facebook album on group page?

Hello, I am an admin on a trading post type Facebook group page and one of our member's is having a problem uploading photos to albums on the page from her phone. I had the HTC EVO 4G, but upgraded when the new one came out. I would like to resolve this problem for her so she can continue to post on the page. Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to read and respond to this question. :)

Hello, I am an admin on a trading post type Facebook group page and one of our member's is having a problem uploading photos to albums on the page from her phone. I had the HTC EVO 4G, but upgraded when the new one came out. I would like to resolve this problem for her so she can continue to post on the page. Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to read and respond to this question. :)
Hi PennyNicolls!
Welcome to AF!!
Does the member use the facebook app or does he/she access via a browser?
Does he/she have an issue while on wifi or 4g or otherwise?
What errors are they getting when trying to upload?
Is the Evo up to date with updates?
Does this just happen with your group page?
Sorry for all the questions but just trying to get more info is all:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones