• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you have taken with your Droid X

how long have you been married or have you been with your lovely piece of heaven

AND I AM GETTING BACK ON TOPIC TODAY

I AM GOING TO TAKE SOME PICTURES AND UPLOAD THEM TODAY :)

lol august 24th will be our 1st year "dating" anniversary.

I knew how special she was when i first met her. after a week i knew how important she was to me. After 1 month i realized how much i loved and cared for her so i asked her to be mine

No "serious" marriage talk yet.

Upvote 0
lol august 24th will be our 1st year "dating" anniversary.

I knew how special she was when i first met her. after a week i knew how important she was to me. After 1 month i realized how much i loved and cared for her so i asked her to be mine

No "serious" marriage talk yet.

Omg you know how i know you guys are going to work out???

because August 24 is my birthday hahah lolzzzz

Seriously :)

that is cool and ironic and i hope i find a guy like that i can say the same for!!!

Upvote 0
Quick question can you take panoramic shots with flash enabled? Say i want to shoot something at night but need flash...Will it flash in Panoramic mode

idk i haven't tried panoramic shots period

if nobody else hasn't answered it i will let you know

I am about to head down to the shore and then to the country to put this camera of mine to useee

Upvote 0
My brothers 2009 ZX6R
2d6ffe14.jpg

Some random stuff around my front yard...
1cd893fd.jpg

239f6289.jpg

61a72d0e.jpg

...I just took these pictures with the regular settings besides making it 8mp instead of the stock 6mp...

Upvote 0
Ok, ok, enough of the carmen show (not that you aren't worthy of the attention) but lets get back to posting our pics with the X
Pleeeeease everyone get back on topic...This topic isn't about Carmen. She's talkin about herself and everyone else is not helpin'. I'm not hating, more of an observation. Just sayin. There is an 'Introductions' forum to post such things.

There are some pretty good pics taken by the Droid X on here, I am really liking the panoramic option especially. More phones should have that option on their cameras.

Upvote 0
One of my cat, Cosmo.

The other of Haste the Day from last night. I am amazed at how well this came out. The lighting was very very low. It doesn't look great, but this is a phone, not a camera. I also took a video that turned out great, but the audio sucks! I used all 3 mics, definitely not the thing to do. Although it was very loud, so I'm not shocked.

Attachments

• O0$2$19I18.jpg
    O0$2$19I18.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
  • O0$2$19I20.jpg
    O0$2$19I20.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 170
Reactions: dxflip
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones