• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Update WiFi on Up Time = Awake Time

Factory reset didn't fix the problem either. Looks like the update screwed my phone after all. Off to BB to get a replacement I guess. Sucks cause I don't have any of the other issues (light leakage, screen separation...)

Mine did the same thing. It started last friday. I'm still trying to figure out how to "fix" the issue. I did a hard reset and reinstalled a few apps because i thought maybe it was an app that did it. it worked fine untill i started reinstalling the rest of my apps after i thought the phone was ok.

The one thing i've noticed that made a difference both today and yesterday was that prior to taking my phone off the charger in the morning, i turned the phone off, and waited for the charge light to go from green to orange. I then waited about 30 seconds or so and as soon as it turned green i turned the phone back on and then unplugged it from the charger. I don't know why this seems to be making a difference. I hope i don't need to to this every day to get decent battery life.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones