• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

cf5b5b47.png
39cf7d80.png

Upvote 0
My homescreens as of today, only 3 ... i dont like having a ton of widgets, i find it just as fast and simple to open the app drawer and scroll to the program.

Left screen
screen3.png

Pure calendar widget - glass skin.

Main screen
screen1.png

Digital clock widget by maize
Launcher pro - dock from the LP forum and icons from a set i found on some random icon site.

Right screen
screen2.png

Snowstorm weather widget - htc marble skin.

Upvote 0
left2.jpg

left2 - weather toggle widget with grId skin

left1.jpg

left1 - switchpro widget

home-2.jpg

home - Tajm clock and BattStat widgets

right1.jpg

right1 - AudioManager widget with greyscale skin

right2.jpg

right2 - pure grid calander scrolling widget

lock.jpg

lockscreen - notice it says "hug life" instead of "Verizon". i win.

notification bar dropdown also has "hug life" text instead of verizon.

i am running lithium mod with the alternate dark theme and so far i love it. my homescreen app is adw launcher, and i installed the alternate dark theme for that too. yay for customizing droids! lets see how long til i get sick of this setup..

Upvote 0
left2.jpg

left2 - weather toggle widget with grId skin

left1.jpg

left1 - switchpro widget

home-2.jpg

home - Tajm clock and BattStat widgets

right1.jpg

right1 - AudioManager widget with greyscale skin

right2.jpg

right2 - pure grid calander scrolling widget

lock.jpg

i am running lithium mod with the alternate dark theme and so far i love it. my homescreen app is adw launcher, and i installed the alternate dark theme for that too. yay for customizing droids! lets see how long til i get sick of this setup..

watch

Upvote 0
left-2.jpg

left with dock1

home-1.jpg

home with dock2

right-2.jpg

right with dock3

3 page homescreen with 3 docks. can't decide if i like the dock better as pictured, or with no dock image, just the text icons. after i took the screenshots i went to no dock image.. but either way i think this background is pretty cool. usually i go dark backgrounds.. this one is still dark, but also throws a splash of color in my life! hah! <3 my droid..

Nice wallpaper! mind sharing?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
[IMG said:
http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/ph1zzle/lock.jpg[/IMG]

Nice. Dig the layout.

Upvote 0
left-2.jpg

left with dock1

home-1.jpg

home with dock2

right-2.jpg

right with dock3

3 page homescreen with 3 docks. can't decide if i like the dock better as pictured, or with no dock image, just the text icons. after i took the screenshots i went to no dock image.. but either way i think this background is pretty cool. usually i go dark backgrounds.. this one is still dark, but also throws a splash of color in my life! hah! <3 my droid..
http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/ph1zzle/home-1.jpg

Where can I get the text icons from that screenshot, I hope there are available on there own.

Thanks

Upvote 0
i've had a few pm's lately about the most recent 2 backgrounds i used.. here are links to them both. i don't remember the original source so i uploaded them to photobucket..

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/ph1zzle/colorblock.jpg

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af260/ph1zzle/colortubes.jpg

here is a link to a zip file of all the text word icons:

texticons.zip

i don't take any credit for making any of these backgrounds or icons, i just don't remember the original sources where i found them, so i uploaded them again so that i could share!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones