• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your home screen!!

Any suggestions on good launchers? I tried next launcher, it had some cool customization options.

As stated, I use Apex Launcher Pro. Then I added Apex Notifier which shows the number of messages you have for Gmail, email, messager and Facebook (possibly more, this is all I have used). This launcher (at least for me) works really smooth and no lag.

Reactions: Madbat
Upvote 0
I used to use Golauncher or ADW launcher back when I had my droid 2... but I actually rather like the touchwiz. Mostly because I like the look of the folders! The responsiveness is nice too.
Screenshot_2013-08-06-23-57-54.png

Upvote 0
Also, insanelycool, what are those awesome widgets you have there?

The one at the top is "Beautiful Widgets Clock 4x1" (with "home widget legacy" layout), and the "Google Calendar" app from the play store gives me back the scrollable calendar I use since the original somehow dissapeared when installing victorious rom. I like the look of the 2x3 calendar you see here that this app adds better than the original one the phone had, simply for the colors being more sharp.

Edit: Oh and I can't forget to mention TeslaLED widget for a quick flashlight on the homescreen. A must imho! :) Plus the TeslaLED app has an awesome adjustable strobe function that has come in handy at many-a dance party! lol

Upvote 0
Nice wallpaper! I like that it's more subdued, rather than in-your-face and distracting.

What is the widget you have that shows signal strength?

I made a bunch of wallpapers because there is rarely any Minnesota sports wallpapers around. Help yourself to whatever you like: Zedge | buzzcon's profile

The signal widget is called Mobile Signal Widget. I use the Pro version.

Reactions: aml1025
Upvote 0
CM10 with go launcher.

Edit: for anyone wondering, the icon on top left is for go task manager. Shows a % of RAM in use. Worthless, but leaving it there puts a task manager shortcut in my drop down, which is better than cluttering up the homescreen. No auto kills, just a replacement for the stock tw task killer, cm doesn't have one.

Ugh, these busy home screens, I could never cope.

For those on CM, home+pwr doesn't work. Have to go to system settings and turn on screenshot in the power menu. Also, have to open SShot via notification in the dropdown and hit menu button to crop from 800 pixels to 750 to attach (notice bottom of mine are always cut off). If you try to crop the pic after opening w file manager, it will tell you there is no app that can do it.

Attachments

• left.png
    left.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 49
  • home.png
    home.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 59
  • right.png
    right.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 0
I like to try new launchers. I found Lightning Launcher and this is how it looks with my set up. I particularly like how it displays folders and handles landscape.

Please add which Launcher and Theme your using with your screenshots. Some of these I would like to try.

Attachments

• 20130904080842_resized.png
    20130904080842_resized.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 20130904082150_resized.png
    20130904082150_resized.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 20130904090257_resized.png
    20130904090257_resized.png
    56 KB · Views: 41
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones