• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your MyTouch 4G desktop

This weeks look.

shot_Mar_05_2012_1.png

shot_Mar_05_2012_3.png

shot_Mar_05_2012_4.png

shot_Mar_05_2012_7.png

shot_Mar_05_2012_5.png

Upvote 0
wow. Must be nice to change things up like that all the time without any worries. I upgraded to the AMAZE yesterday should get by wednesday. Who knows. Either way keeping the MT4G for poops and giggles especially since it still does everything and more then i need.

Cant wait to see more.

BTW you a fan of blue? LOL

LOL! Yeah, big fan of blue...;) So are you going to root the glacier, since your getting the amaze?

Upvote 0
LOL! Yeah, big fan of blue...;) So are you going to root the glacier, since your getting the amaze?

No. Getting ICS soon so i dont want to mess that up. At the moment im happy with the phone not thrilled like i used to be but no where near the I want and have to have a new phone. Only reason i am getting the Amaze is because Tmobile made a deal we could not refuse. 2 Free phones and 30 bucks less then we pay now with the exact same data, text, yadda yadda... All started with the wife. Gotta love them!

Besides I can always live my root through you!

Upvote 0
No. Getting ICS soon so i dont want to mess that up. At the moment im happy with the phone not thrilled like i used to be but no where near the I want and have to have a new phone. Only reason i am getting the Amaze is because Tmobile made a deal we could not refuse. 2 Free phones and 30 bucks less then we pay now with the exact same data, text, yadda yadda... All started with the wife. Gotta love them!

Besides I can always live my root through you!

Lmao! I guess you can, but it's not the same. That's cool though, root isn't for everyone. Wow:eek: that's a great deal... 2 free phones and 30 bucks less on your bill, can't beat that!

I'm waiting on that HTC One S and theirs rumors that the One X might come on over to Tmo with the Tegra 3 Quad core processor. But I think I'll be happy with the One S.

Upvote 0
Lmao! I guess you can, but it's not the same. That's cool though, root isn't for everyone. Wow:eek: that's a great deal... 2 free phones and 30 bucks less on your bill, can't beat that!

I'm waiting on that HTC One S and theirs rumors that the One X might come on over to Tmo with the Tegra 3 Quad core processor. But I think I'll be happy with the One S.

I have been reading up on that and the tmobile version is going to be a dual core. The spa can't handle the quad core part. However they are saying its just as fast if not better then a quad due to the spa vs lte. I was thinking the same about waiting but that phone might be too big at 4.7 inches. I loved the size of the mt4g just at 3.8. Perfect for pockets hands and feel.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones