• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Prime Homescreens

Here are my current:

Screenshot_2012-03-27-12-11-31%20%28800x500%29.jpg

Screenshot_2012-03-27-12-11-38%20%28800x500%29.jpg

Screenshot_2012-03-27-12-13-38%20%28800x500%29.jpg

Upvote 0
Dude--- The Zelda theme is Awesome!!!! The battery widget is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time!!!!!!

Thanks, I plan on doing some of the icons, but haven't decided how I want them to look yet. Also I need to find out if desktop visualizer will work with the dock in Go Launcher, if not back to Nova.

For anyone wanting the battery widget, here it is. It has different themes including original 8-bit and OoT/MM style.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
sweet how do i get that theme? do i have to be rooted?

All it is is a wallpaper and this widget. I don't ave a link to the wallpaper right now but I will try to find it and post the link later. You don't have to be rooted to do any of it. I did use the picspeed app to apply the wallpaper because it doesn't make you crop the picture like the stock wallpaper chooser does.

EDIT: Wallpaper link

Reactions: fcortes626
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Here's mine -

1.jpg

And a cheeky one of the cube transition effect. I'm using the Apex launcher -

2.jpg

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I couldn't get my head round the simple text app at all. :eek: Then I found out that "Amazing Text" had added a tap-to-launch action to it's otherwise static text widgets, and it's really easy! :D

The widgets are APW minimal magic theme, text icons by amazing text. And clockr

Upvote 0
Someone above mentioned doing an LCARS star trek theme, and it occurred to me that you could obtain the trek font and load it into amazing text. Then make a load of text widgets and bung them on a plain-ish lcars wallpaper. Just need some beeps and flashing leds!

It's brilliant how customisable this is.

Upvote 0
Here's mine -

View attachment 30700

And a cheeky one of the cube transition effect. I'm using the Apex launcher -

View attachment 30701

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I couldn't get my head round the simple text app at all. :eek: Then I found out that "Amazing Text" had added a tap-to-launch action to it's otherwise static text widgets, and it's really easy! :D

The widgets are APW minimal magic theme, text icons by amazing text. And clockr

Nice setup, and don't feel bad about simple text. It can be confusing sometimes because you have to have a launcher that supports changing icons or an app like desktop visualizer for it to work. Even then you can only make icons that are 1x1 on the homescreen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones