• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Posts/thanks not updating

DragonSlayer95

Resident Air Bender
Mar 9, 2012
Reno, Nevada
I'm not sure if its me or maybe AF, but has anyone noticed if their posts count not updating? As in like I've made like around 10 posts within the past hour but my count is still stuck on 655.

Also when I thank/like a post, it doesn't stick.

Anyone else experience this lately? I use access AF from tapatalk 2 and phandroid app.

Sent From My Paranoid Evo 3D Using TapaTalk 2

Moved to the suggestions box.

As of my post, your post count is 658, and you've made two posts that count since the op here.

Posts in forum games don't count, and the apps often delay showing thanks, or don't show them without a page refresh.

Hope this helps! :)

PS - posts in spammer threads get deleted when we catch them. ;)

Reactions: DragonSlayer95
Upvote 0
What EM said^. It looks like you've been posting in the forum games section recently, so that may explain the confusion. I tested it out by copy + pasting your post here to duplicate it and your post count went up as expected.

As for likes/thanks, does it not work at all or is it only occasional?

Reactions: DragonSlayer95
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones