• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Power Rankings

Come on bro, you can say the same thing about Santonio Holmes circus catch. If he doesn't make that play in the end zone for the game winning TD, the Cards win and Warner is a savior.

Goodell is changing the way we think about the NFL. He knows that fans want to see shoot outs, not shut outs.

And IF Grandma had balls, she would be Grandpa.

Upvote 0
Speaking as a Skins fan I wish you were right. However, after Phily takes us out and we slip to 1-3 #21 is gonna seem generous. I don't know if that Houston loss took something emotionally out of those guys but man did they not show in STL. I had hopes this year they were actually score TD's in the RedZone rather than settling for field goals like so many previous years.

Hopefully Shanny's boy from Denver (Torain) can spark the running game. Portis is no more than a 3rd down back now. He's still a hell of a blocker and has good hands though. They desperately need someone to step up behind Moss at WR. Cooley is the #2 option for McNabb right now.

Upvote 0
Your joking right. Rams defense allowed 52 points so far this year. Miami (51), Pitts (50) and Minnesota (38) are the only teams who defense allowed less.

They haven't really played any good offenses yet. Scoreboards don't tell the whole story. If they can stop the chargers offense at home and go on the road and contain Josh Freeman, I will be a full believer in their defense. I like their offense but the other side of the ball is very suspect.

Upvote 0
They haven't really played any good offenses yet. Scoreboards don't tell the whole story. If they can stop the chargers offense at home and go on the road and contain Josh Freeman, I will be a full believer in their defense. I like their offense but the other side of the ball is very suspect.

So Arizona, Seattle and Washington don't have an respectable offense?

Upvote 0
maybe washington.. but az and seattle?

I would even barely classify Washington as a playoff team. They are barely an above 500 team.

Arizona is clearly not the same team without Warner and now Steve Breaston is the #2. After he went down they plugged in an undrafted WR to fill in his spot. Thats gotta tell you that they are very thin in that position. And with Rolle and Dansby gone you clearly see that this defense is swiss cheese which causes Derrick Anderson(and now a rookie in Hall) to rely on his arm to win the games. Not a good setup in the desert.

Seattle just flat out sucks. They couldn't win with Holmgren and they are definitley not going to win with Carroll(i.e. NY Jets, NE Pats circa late 90's). They are a decent home team but they are an abysmal road team. When the Rams played them they didn't have a feature back, they used a change of pace back as the #1. Their verticle game is pathetic. An old ass Deion Branch is the top WR. They swapped picks with the Chargers and gave them their 3rd for next years draft for Charlie Whitehurst. Thats gotta tell you somehting about how things are ran up their. Carroll is an idiot for not giving up his second round pick for B Marsh.

Look, I like the Rams(mainly b/c of their uniforms and colors), I hope they do well but fact of the matter is, this team is still in the rebuilding stages and the Defense has yet to face a proven offense and win. When they play the Chargers, that will tell you the kind of team they are right now. They still have a lot to prove and you can definitley see that they are improving.

You can't just look at box scores b/c it really doesn't tell the whole story. If that was the case, the Jets would not be considered one of the best D's in the NFL.

Upvote 0
He didn't leave on bad terms really and had their first decent year in a while.
Tell that to this guy:
275px-Fireman_Ed.jpg

They just wanna win and they need to win

Upvote 0

The Rams were a fraud, just like the Chiefs. The Lions destroyed the Rams in every facete of the game. The Lions defense is actually getting better as the season progresses. They are racking up the sacks and the young guys in the secondary are starting to gel. The LB's still suck outside of Peterson though.

We got robbed in Chicago and played Philly and Green Bay very close. The only game we looked bad in was the Vikings game.

Upvote 0
The Rams were a fraud, just like the Chiefs. The Lions destroyed the Rams in every facete of the game. The Lions defense is actually getting better as the season progresses. They are racking up the sacks and the young guys in the secondary are starting to gel. The LB's still suck outside of Peterson though.

We got robbed in Chicago and played Philly and Green Bay very close. The only game we looked bad in was the Vikings game.

I'm with you 100%. The NFC West is the joke of the NFL. The Bills belong in that division. Bradford will get better but that team is still in need of some serious help, just pick a spot and thats where they need it.

I don't think there is a person outside of chicago that would disagree with you about that game. If you ask me, Chicagos offense along with the overrated Cutler belong on that fraud list.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones