• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Power saving setting

euphan1555

Android Enthusiast
Jul 31, 2011
a few people asked how to get to this when kevindroid first mentioned powersaving app in a thread.i was bored so i decided to find out how to do it.you can find out how to do it here
[How to] [App] Access Power Saver settings in ICS Sense 3.6 - xda-developers

i set it up but didnt really play with it yet but it does work

someone in that thread also made a app for it.i didnt test it but you can find it here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.logicvoid.powersaversettings&feature=search_result

i messed around with it earlier and saw no gain in performance which makes sense since all this is designed to do is save battery life.now if they had a way to change the % that your phone utilizes this hidden setting it would be great for conserving battery.to explain what i mean is lets say you could make your phone starting at 80% only use 1 core you could get much better battery life but sadly i dont see any place where to change that.im sure there are roms to do that anyways.

Reactions: hpguru

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones