• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PowerAMP music application

cmotion

Jan 24, 2010
Good afternoon all! I just downloaded the PowerAMP music application yesterday, and I must say I am a HUGE fan. With various quality files of music on my eris (from high quality .wavs to crappy .mp3s) it's sometimes difficult to listen to my music without an equalizer. This app allows me to make adjustments to various frequencies to make my music sound SO much better. Anyway, just thought I'd share if there were any other folks who were disappointed with the lack of an equalizer on the default music player. Even if you know nothing about the technical aspects of music or EQ they have a bunch of presets, depending on the style of music you're listening to. I have found that the bass and treble boost sounds pretty good with most music. I am currently using the free trial but will probably end up handing over the $4.99 for the full version when the trial is up. Has anyone else tried out this app??

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones