• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pre-order and activation

sequre

Mar 11, 2010
I pre-ordered two Incredible's yesterday. I upgraded the primary and one of the secondary lines. One of the things I wanted to do was to make these two lines on a new plan (and keep the other 3 on the same plan). When placing the order online, it did not give me an option to, but did say that my new total would be $180/mo including the data package. I'm having a hard time figuring out if I did infact create a new plan? or is it still on my existing plan. I would call Verizon, but they may not be able to assist because I placed an order online. If I do receive these two phones and they're on the existing plan, how difficult do you think it would be to open up a new two year contract with them?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones