• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Printing (Brother printers) & Taking a Screen shot?

ChemMom

Lurker
Mar 28, 2012
I've had my A500 for over a year and a half. I love it, but it would be so much better if I could print directly from it. Going to another computer to print is a pita. :mad: I would like to be able to print to our Brother b/w laser printer. I may occasionally use our Brother color AIO printer in my office for printing. Neither of the printers are wireless.

I found a free Brother app that is supposed to let you print, but I wasn't able to get it to recognize my Brother HL-2240 laser printer.

What can I do to print from my tablet?

Also, I know that you can take a screen shot from many tablets and phones. Is there a way to take a screen shot from the A500?

Thanks!

Yes it is possible to print from a tablet, but youll need a ptinter with wifi connection. In order to make it work your printer needs to be connected to the same wireless internet.

Yes it is possible to make a screenshot. If I remember correctly, you need to press the power button and volume up button at the same timel

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones