• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem,cannot connect to the market

Bluz

Nov 10, 2011
I cannot connect to the android market since yesterday evening, my internet is working fine. I can do google searches and such but as soon as I goto the android market my net icon disapears and Telus said I need to contact google about this cause it's not on there end. I've done the following,

went to accounts & sync and made sure background or w/e was on
cleared the market cache
Made more space on it
took out the battery for along time
restarted several times
Had telus refresh my service connection

And I still cannot connect...I don't know what happened and I don't want to format my phone quite yet if this can be fixed.....mt mom said she was playing around with my settings and such earlier to turn down my notification ring tone

I got a LG optimus One with Telus in Alberta Canada, cananyone offfer some help?....O really need it bad....

Also if I format the phone can I go and re download all of the APP's and games I've paid for as well? Thanks...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones