• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem In Moving the Application in SD Card

Akash.add

Lurker
Sep 15, 2011
Hi All,

I am new to this Forum. I have purchased the Samsung Galaxy S mobile. I have installed some applications. After some time i found that those applications were installed in internal memory having capacity of 292 MB only. Then i tried to move these applications using "Move to SD card" button from "manage application" option. But it says " Failed to move application. Not enough memory". However, in the SD card the available memory is 12 GB and the application size is just 3 MB.
Please note the storage status of my phone : 12 GB space available in SD card; 133 MB space available in internal phone storage; 81.3 MB space available in main storage.

Please help me out.

== Aka$h

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. Some apps will not run from the SD card. I don't know that is your problem but it's possible. Some programs on install will allow you the chance to install to the SD card. I would likely delete the programs and install them again.. attempting to install to the SD card. For better help with your problem you might want to ask the good people that also own your phone. They can be found here: Samsung Galaxy S - Android Forums Best of luck to you and thanks for joining AF.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones