• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with calendar

westbros

Android Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2010
My phone is syncing with my Google Calendar. I have just worked out how to add additional calendars on the phone, but now I have come against another hurdle. I want to add some sports calendars, e.g. the fixtures for my favourite football team, etc. I have sorted this out in Google Calendar, but when I try to add these in my phone the option is greyed out. Is there a limit to the amount of calendars the Android calendar can handle? At the moment I have 5 additional calendars on my phone on top of the main calendar. When I first tried to add Contacts' Birthdays, the "OK" button was greyed out. After a few attempts it finally appeared in the list. But I cannot get it to do it for the sports calendars that I want to add.

Any thoughts on this?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones