• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with LG G3 Screen

I've attached a photo of my LG G3's screen.

It is refurbished, warantee is probably out of the question and I just want to know what the problem is so I can evaluate whether or not to waste the effort/money to fix it.
EDIT: not sure whether it is relevant information but my phone has a custom ROM and is rooted as well.

Over the past few days I've started using an extended 8200mAH battery that has no real back cover.

And I think even a bit earlier than that circuit like marks started appearing on the very borders of the screen(EVEN if it is turned off! as you can see in the picture).

Anyone has any idea what it is? and if I can do something about it? (Probably moisture I believe... but I don't know what to do if this is the case).

Thanks to all helpers.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2016-07-31 at 17.38.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2016-07-31 at 17.38.13.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 112

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones