1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problem with new device (CRITICAL)

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Gamexland, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Gamexland

Gamexland Lurker

Hello and Good time to everybody,

I buyed a Huawei G6-L22 (4G) and there is a problem at this.
    when I unpack the box and turn-on the device and started it, I cann't see any notification in above the phone screen.
    also I put in Sim card for calling but nobody can call me and if he/she calling me I cann't see his name or phone number on the screen while I open Dial pad App!!!!,

In next I should to explain about notification. the problem is I cann't see operator name or 2g/3g/4g band and anything above the screen. It seems same as Full screen window in Windows Desktops!!

the build number is: L22V100R001C64B138

anyone can assist me at this case?

I Appreciate.

Thanks.

Patricia Ortiz likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hmm.. I'm wondering if your APN settings are setup for ur network ur on take a look see and see if the APN configuration it right.. If not contact ur network customer support.. Hope u get it working.. Good luck..

3. zixxorb

zixxorb Android Enthusiast

If it's completely stock, try a factory reset and see if that helps at all.

AMOCO likes this.
  4. Gamexland

Gamexland Lurker

unfortunately not solved... really I'm confuse why this new phone have this problem!

5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

If it's new and not working, probably best to check with the seller or carrier or whomever supplied it? Perhaps you got to register and activate it or something.

zixxorb and AMOCO like this.
  6. Gamexland

Gamexland Lurker

I buyed 5 pcs from this device but this is only from them have this problem. really I'm wonder and don't know It's a software or hardware issue?!

7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Think that like you got a duff or lemon there, others are OK but one isn't. Basically it's DOA. Definitely best to return for replacement.

zixxorb likes this.
  8. Gamexland

Gamexland Lurker

Seller didn't accept return or replacement because I buyed them last 2 month! I should solve it at my end.
    Please help me for solving this problem.