• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems and questions

Ok so first of all I'd like to report what I'm considering a major problem with the phone. You can check it out Here. It's posted on this site so don't worry about that.

Secondly I do not like the keyboard at all and was wondering if there is anyway for me to get a stock android keyboard (like the one on the droid1). Also this keyboard does not auto correct and place a period when you hit space twice. I just do not like the keyboard at all.

Ok so first of all I'd like to report what I'm considering a major problem with the phone. You can check it out Here. It's posted on this site so don't worry about that.

Secondly I do not like the keyboard at all and was wondering if there is anyway for me to get a stock android keyboard (like the one on the droid1). Also this keyboard does not auto correct and place a period when you hit space twice. I just do not like the keyboard at all.

You can download keyboards... dude are you new to android? many people recommend Better Keyboard but that costs like $6. I already noted in the other post that you hold your phone in an abnormal way... Do you really grip the top of your phone where the antenna is regularly? If you hold your phone regularly like normal people do I bet you wouldn't have that so called problem... I mean I know its just not m who thinks the way you held your phone in that video is awkward.

Reactions: ssells
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones