• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems importing into S Memo

baltovet

Lurker
Feb 4, 2014
I recently had to backup and reset my Galaxy SIII because of multiple malfunctions following the latest software update from Samsung . I exported my S memo memos using the built in export function, which gives the option of exporting as PDF or JPG files. I elected PDF. Because they were saved to the internal memory, I used San Disk Memory Zone to move the files to my external SD card. After the restore, I thought there would be an import function in S memo, but there is not, so I used the restore from memory card to get my memos back. However, after locating the folder with the memos, each time I tried to restore one, it failed. I also had saved the original .txt files onto my external card using the San Disk program, but these files also fail to work using the restore function within S Memo.
Any idea how I can get the memos back into the program where they originated?

Thanks for any input you have

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones