• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with phone and hearing aid

Hello everyone,

I just purchased the LG Ally about a month ago. In the meantime, I have had to get a hearing aid and now when I make a call or answer a call the calls are dropped. I understand that the phone is hearing aid compatible but wasn't sure if there is something in the setting I need to turn on.

If anyone knows how to make it work with a hearing aid, I would be very greatful for any help. Thanks!:)

Hello everyone,

I just purchased the LG Ally about a month ago. In the meantime, I have had to get a hearing aid and now when I make a call or answer a call the calls are dropped. I understand that the phone is hearing aid compatible but wasn't sure if there is something in the setting I need to turn on.

If anyone knows how to make it work with a hearing aid, I would be very greatful for any help. Thanks!:)

There is a TTY mode in Settings>Call Settings

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones