• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with the SGS4

sizreem

Jun 2, 2013
Hey guys!
Hope the summer season is well, or winter, wherever you are!

I just have a view questions concerning my SGS4...

1- I've had some troubling issues with it, as it usually freezes when I enter my Gallery or look through the pictures and even when I'm just opening the camera and when I'm trying to view somebody's twitter pictures?

2- This overheating issue is really getting on my nerves... My SGS3 NEVER overheated, like, ever. But with this device, it reaches up to 55 degrees C around the camera area!

3- Last but not least, the battery... Sometimes I could just be texting somebody straight for 30 minutes on Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger and the battery would drop to 10 to 15%? On my SGS3 it never went lower than 7% in around 30 minutes of heavy usage.

Am I the only one facing these issues? If anybody has a REAL solution to it and not just the disabling and the low light gimmick, please help me out here...

P.S. I have the Xenos international i9500 version if that helps!

Thank you.

Hey guys!
Hope the summer season is well, or winter, wherever you are!

I just have a view questions concerning my SGS4...

1- I've had some troubling issues with it, as it usually freezes when I enter my Gallery or look through the pictures and even when I'm just opening the camera and when I'm trying to view somebody's twitter pictures?

2- This overheating issue is really getting on my nerves... My SGS3 NEVER overheated, like, ever. But with this device, it reaches up to 55 degrees C around the camera area!

3- Last but not least, the battery... Sometimes I could just be texting somebody straight for 30 minutes on Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger and the battery would drop to 10 to 15%? On my SGS3 it never went lower than 7% in around 30 minutes of heavy usage.

Am I the only one facing these issues? If anybody has a REAL solution to it and not just the disabling and the low light gimmick, please help me out here...

P.S. I have the Xenos international i9500 version if that helps!

Thank you.
May be a faulty device/battery. Take back to store and test it, you should be able to exchange.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones