• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Productivity Apps

Tatertot88

Lurker
Feb 14, 2012
Hi everyone.

I'm new to Android technology. I recently won a Kindle Fire in a contest. I was disappointed to learn that there are so many apps that are unavailable in the Amazon App store. I've been a used of the program Producteev on my Mac for over a year now. I really wanted to install it on my Fire. Alas, Amazon does not have it in their store.

I've learned a lot over the past few days about rooting and sideloading. I do not trust myself in rooting my device. I'd rather just sideload the non-amazon apps.

In short, would anyone be willing to get a hold of the Producteev .apk files for me? I haven't been able to find them on file sharing sites and I have my hesitations in trusting those sites anyway.

I would greatly appreciate this. Thank you.

I agree with you, I don't trust sites like 4shared etc. either. I've been able to find most apps I wanted through several sites that are, in my experience, pretty legit. I used freewarelovers.com, slideme, and mobihand. You can also find DL links from some developers websites. Two other sites I know of but haven't used yet (mostly because I can't find what I'm looking for) are getjar and aproov. Hope these help!

Just an update, I found a great office suite at Amazon's AppStore that lets you edit and create documents it's called Kingsoft Office.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones