• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Proguard for Eclipse

kepler777

May 8, 2014
Hi,

I've posted earlier about this subject, but here's some differences.

Proguard does obfuscate and shrinks our Eclipse project libs using its interface GUI. It's rather simple, I supose. At least I've suceded.

But, I'm trying to automatize the process within the Eclipse - and I can't seem to find a way (I'll stick with the manual one if I must...).

There are no default.properties, project.properties or whatever we might call it in my Eclipse projects where I can configure the proguard path and cfg properties file as most of the posts in "mother" Google show. I just don't have those files - or even something similar. Only .classpath and .project in xml (not refered in the examples of Google).

My question is: why? Why, when the project is created, aren't those files created as well?

Fact: I'm puzzled and confused...
Fact: I need some assistance... Circling problems annoy the hell out of me...

Kind regards,

kepler777

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones