• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pushing yahoo mail to the Incredible??

tyler97217

Lurker
May 18, 2010
I will preface, that I came from using a blackberry and I was used to how nice and fast it pushed Yahoo mail to my phone.
I have the Yahoo mail working on my Incredible, but it is always way late. It takes 5+ minutes to get email notifications on my phone and sometimes even longer if at all. Are there any fixes for this or is anyone else having the issue? I am not really wanting to switch to gmail quite yet....

I'm interested in this as well. I used Yahoo as well as Gmail, Yahoo has disposable addresses which give me a 100% guard against spam which I need, so I will continue with Yahoo for my small business.

I also use Gmail for my personal email, is the Gmail support *real* push email?

As per the OP I have a Berry at the moment, I dont want a backward step on this...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones