1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Put Multi-Touch On Android Browser

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by phandroid, Feb 9, 2009.

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot

Apr 12, 2008
    The weekend was somewhat quite in Androidville but if your mind wanders leading up to the weekend you probably missed a couple of Android stories that were worth reading. Its Monday so its time to catch up before we begin a big week of pre-MWC news leaks and drama (we hope)… here is one of [...]

More...

Advertisement

2. ramay71

ramay71 Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Java Programmer
    St. Louis, MO
    Woohoo!!! Just followed the steps and am now running rooted RC33 w/multitouch and auto-rotation. Finally got the nerve to try rooting and am glad I did. Everything went as expected.

3. blambu56

blambu56 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Director of IT
    Nashville, TN
    I finally have multitouch! This was an easy mod to do to the phone. With a little patience anyone can do this.

4. abgarza

abgarza Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
    When I added the .zip extension, to the update file, it saved as update.zip.zip. You probably don't want to add the .zip to the extension you save.

5. blambu56

blambu56 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Director of IT
    Nashville, TN
    Yea that happens if your folder options in windows isnt set to view extensions. I will not hurt anything in the update it just wont open the file until you rename it.

6. joehufc

joehufc Member

Feb 14, 2009
    when i save the file as update.zip, it says update.zip on my computer desktop but on the folder properties it says update.zip.zip, which one do i go off?