• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zandersig

Android Enthusiast
Apr 6, 2012
Atlanta, GA, USA
Hey guy, I loved playing this game called "Pyxidis" and today I pulled it out of my backups and when I started it I was told that the game was out of date and for me to update it but when it takes you to the play store the only option you have is to open it or uninstall the game plus the version number are the same. Anyway I found out that the company that made it had went out of business! I'm dying to play this game, is there anyone on here that could hack the game so it's playable? It was a free game and I think that the only thing that needs to be changed is to make it so it doesn't expire for another 10 years and make it so that it doesn't try too connect to the game server which is open feinet or something like that. It's an awesome game and highly addictive! Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones