• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Q] Cootek Chinese Keyboard Problem

lincrushz

Lurker
Jan 21, 2012
Can anyone at here help me with this problem? I'm new at here. This is the problem, before today, I can type chinese without problems until just now when I type, the typing box (when you press on the space to type, then the keyboard will just pop up for you to type) will automatically close when I press any key on the keyboard. This problem only happens when I type chinese words with PinYin, I can type english words without any problem. As example, the keyboard pop out then I want to type 哈 in it, then when I press the first PinYin of 哈, which is h, then the keyboard will automatically close and nothing shows at the blank space, then I'll press the blank space again, the keyboard pops out for me to type, then when I press anyone of the words on the keyboard, it closes again. This happens over and over again. Anyone can solve this please? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones