• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help [Q]Darktremor A2SD not working on HTC ChaCha!

Jorinde123

Lurker
Feb 9, 2012
Hi there,

I'm trying to use A2SD, since the HTC ChaCha has a ridiculously small amount of internal storage... After following the instructions thoroughly (Partitioned with MiniTool Partition Wizard, 1 partition Fat32, 1 partition EXT3 of 1024MB and then i flashed the A2SD zip through the CWM Recovery)
I installed Quick System Info Pro to check whether it's working. But the A2SD shows "no information available". My Application Manager tells me I only have 86MB left (I haven't installed much, yet, because I want A2SD to work first)

So after searching the internet for I few hours, I couldn't find anything like my problem. I tried the a2sd diskspace command in terminal, which gave me the errors "Darktremor Apps2SD may not have ran during boot. Cannot read a2sd.mountpoint" and "SD Card not mounted".

I can access my SD card with no problems at all. What's going on?

I then partitioned my SD card again, but now using CWM. Still the same problems...

Can somebody help me? T.I.A.!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones