• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Whoops! I see there is now a new app not an update to the Atrix specific app called Qik Video Connect that they say should work. If trying to get a friend with an iPhone 4 to update his to see if it works.
So this works with the iPhone. My friend is really REALLY sick of downloading all of these 3rd party video chat apps that are crappy >_<

Upvote 0
I've found Tango to work pretty well, honestly. It's also the only consistent connection I've made between my Atrix and other friends with iPhones. I have Qik installed, but rarely use it -- Tango works pretty well AND allows me to talk to other people regardless of their phone's OS. I imagine it will get a lot better once the HSPUA update comes out OTA and on Motorola's website today or this weekend.

Upvote 0
I've found Tango to work pretty well, honestly. It's also the only consistent connection I've made between my Atrix and other friends with iPhones. I have Qik installed, but rarely use it -- Tango works pretty well AND allows me to talk to other people regardless of their phone's OS. I imagine it will get a lot better once the HSPUA update comes out OTA and on Motorola's website today or this weekend.
What do you mean? I can use Tango and my friend use Facetime and it's OK?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones