• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

QueenLexa

AlexaR

Lurker
Apr 13, 2012
Howdy,

Taking a System Analysis class where we are using AppInventor for our group projects. Since I don't own a smart phone and don't want to buy a new phone this late in my contract, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Player.
My daughter's fiance' just gave me his old Android phone with a broken call button -- might be good enough for now.

Right now I'm trying to build an app where I have a list of strings and each string contains a number of fields -- that's no problem. The next step is that in this list of strings I need additional lists of strings and each of those strings contains a number of fields. It's like array1 of structure1 and in structure1 is array2 of structure2 and array3 of structure3. Hopefully I find some help as I search around.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones