• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help question about a laptop

hi I have a dell inspiron 13 that is broken (the main mobo got a bit smokey)but would it be worth selling parts from it as everything works on on besides the mobo but my other question would be where would i be able to sell the parts from it

Ebay probably. You've got things like the hard-drive or SSD, memory DIMMs, the LCD screen, power supply, keyboard, case parts, battery(if it's still good), etc. Of course things like the keyboard, case parts, battery, etc,, would really only be useful to someone who's repairing another laptop of the same type.

Upvote 0
Ebay probably. You've got things like the hard-drive or SSD, memory DIMMs, the LCD screen, power supply, keyboard, case parts, battery(if it's still good), etc. Of course things like the keyboard, case parts, battery, etc,, would really only be useful to someone who's repairing another laptop of the same type.
well the display itself goes for around 100 to 200

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones