• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Question about email

j-money

Apr 8, 2010
I see the incredible has the mail icon. How does it seperate different email accounts.

basically i will use this device to check my corporate email, hotmail and now my new gmail account i've setup specifically for this phone...

Can i have 3 different mail icons or widgets or whatever to check the seperate accounts, and can i rename each one what i like. Im coming from a BB 4.3 os so be nice!

Please explain, Thanks!:)

I see the incredible has the mail icon. How does it seperate different email accounts.

basically i will use this device to check my corporate email, hotmail and now my new gmail account i've setup specifically for this phone...

Can i have 3 different mail icons or widgets or whatever to check the seperate accounts, and can i rename each one what i like. Im coming from a BB 4.3 os so be nice!

Please explain, Thanks!:)

ive looked for this answer everywhere and no luck.. anyone??

Upvote 0
oh yeah. just long press the bookmark and a option page will allow you to add it to your homescreens. you can name them whatever you want when you make the bookmark. I've been using my web browser to access my e-mail for a while. keeps my mailbox from getting cluttered. I still let my e-mail notify my phone that I have new mail. but checking it on the browser just reads better for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones