• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question about new customer and cancel in past

jazzman09

Dec 9, 2009
I was a customer and bought the Incredible pre order and returned it within 3 days, phone kept freezing and horrible reception. Canceled the account and paid off any balance I had.

Will I have any problem getting the droid X? I saw in a post earlier someone saying you aren't allowed to get a new line of service for another 60 days? Is that true even though I canceled the line and paid off the balance?

I was a customer and bought the Incredible pre order and returned it within 3 days, phone kept freezing and horrible reception. Canceled the account and paid off any balance I had.

Will I have any problem getting the droid X? I saw in a post earlier someone saying you aren't allowed to get a new line of service for another 60 days? Is that true even though I canceled the line and paid off the balance?

I don't see why you would have a problem since you paid the balance, but I don't know all of the rules. I would call Verizon and see what they say.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones