• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question: Having trouble sharing other people's tweets to facebook..

noneed52

Lurker
Jun 10, 2011
Hi, I've been trying to share other ppl's tweets on my facebook profile page using my Android phone. However, I couldn't do it so far.
I've used various twitter applications but they all gave me same result. Error msg saying "Your link could not have been found" and shows text box with type your link here.

I've connected my facebook with my twitter account and allowed twitter to post my tweets on my facebook page. So this does work when I post my tweets. However, retweeting didn't work so I tried share button on the application but kept on giving me that error message. Can someone plz help me with this?

Thanks

I've noticed this too. When I tweet, my tweets go to facebook, but when I click the Retweet button, they dont. The workaround I found is, don't click the Retweet button, click the Quote button. Delete the quotes at the beginngin and end of the tweet, and add RT at the beginning. This makes it look like you are typing your own tweet, but since you put the RT in it, twitter will still see it as a retweet.

Reactions: noneed52
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones