• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question

amarie82

Android Expert
Sep 16, 2013
okc
This has happened a couple of times where when I'm not on the forums for a day or two I come back to watching threads I've never looked at! I'm going to change my password but has this been happening to anyone else and do you see any crazy posts from me around the forums? Lol well other then my usual posts! Hahaha I normally go uncheck the option to follow the post but it's starting to happen a little more so I figured I'd say something and ask!

I took a screenshot before I deleted them all! The how can you thread never saw that before today!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-28-21-37-44.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-28-21-37-44.png
    455 KB · Views: 348
Upvote 0
This has happened a couple of times where when I'm not on the forums for a day or two I come back to watching threads I've never looked at! I'm going to change my password but has this been happening to anyone else and do you see any crazy posts from me around the forums? Lol well other then my usual posts! Hahaha I normally go uncheck the option to follow the post but it's starting to happen a little more so I figured I'd say something and ask!
It does to me as well, you are not alone hahahahaa :)

Reactions: amarie82
Upvote 0
So that didn't work! Today I have like 5 of them I've never seen!
Did you change your password? Try setting up 2-step authentication too. It's required for us staff, but easy to do for any member. I use an app called Thenticate to generate 2-step keys (I use it for here, amazon, and a few other sites) so not only to I need to know my password, I also need to know a 6 digit code that changes every 60 seconds.

Reactions: amarie82
Upvote 0
Did you change your password? Try setting up 2-step authentication too. It's required for us staff, but easy to do for any member. I use an app called Thenticate to generate 2-step keys (I use it for here, amazon, and a few other sites) so not only to I need to know my password, I also need to know a 6 digit code that changes every 60 seconds.
I do the extremely lazy thing, and do log in via facebook.

Upvote 0

I changed my password! I just cleared data on the app! I will give it a day!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones