• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Questions for Ray ST18a users (not ST18i)

colpolite

Oct 9, 2010
Hello peeps, I know that the ST18i version allows you to turn off the shutter sound in silent mode and you can also turn off the led light. This is also the case on other Xperia models (x10 mini, x8 etc..).

What I was wondering if this is the same with the ST18a version. Can any ST18a verify this. Don't answer if you don't own a ST18a please since assumption and opinion is not going to help so I just need facts from a real ST18a owner. Thanks

Unfortunately I can not answer this one for you, but can narrow down the search. You will also need to find someone with a version of the handset that is specific to the network you also plan to purchase it from. The reason for this is that some countries have specific laws regarding the ability to disable the shutter sound so network customisation comes into play regarding if the handset will allow this to be altered or not.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones