• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Quick question regarding screen lock.

Edbanger

Sep 24, 2009
Hi all. Can someone point me in the direction of where to disable the screen lock automatically when plugged in to a charger. I want to use my phone in the car as an mp3 player, but don't want to keep unlocking it every 5 minutes.. I'm sure I came across this option when I first got my phone , but can't find it now. It's driving me mad..... I know I'm a dumb add and its probably really simple... thanks all.

Hi all. Can someone point me in the direction of where to disable the screen lock automatically when plugged in to a charger. I want to use my phone in the car as an mp3 player, but don't want to keep unlocking it every 5 minutes.. I'm sure I came across this option when I first got my phone , but can't find it now. It's driving me mad..... I know I'm a dumb add and its probably really simple... thanks all.
I think what you're looking for is Settings > Applications > Development > Stay Awake.

Reactions: Edbanger
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones