• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Quicker way for add ons?

some roms have built in theme changers like miui, and cm7. i just flashed kings shift port that has the htc scenes and skins that you can choose from. something like what you are looking is usually built in to the rom. there is no app or program for that. for any themes or mods just head on over to xda: EVO 4G Themes and Apps - xda-developers. what modifications are you looking for?

Upvote 0
some roms have built in theme changers like miui, and cm7. i just flashed kings shift port that has the htc scenes and skins that you can choose from. something like what you are looking is usually built in to the rom. there is no app or program for that. for any themes or mods just head on over to xda: EVO 4G Themes and Apps - xda-developers. what modifications are you looking for?

Umm i like sense and liked how it works but i like myn 2.2 casue it lookes much cleaner and seems work more smoothly. But i want to change things like custom screen when chargin, transition animations, different menu styles as skins goes. stuff like that. i dont know what all u can change.
i want to keep it sense like in how the menus work but change the look of them and change like the icon, animations and stuff. my friend has an iphone and all of his customs can be download through an app and all he has to do is load and reboot his phone.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Granite1
Upvote 0
there are a few luanchers that can be very customizable. launcher pro which i love and adw are the two that is most used. this is one t customed themed that granite did: http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-all-things-root/322488-super-mario-bros-theme.html. i also did a search for you over in xda for some myn's mods and themes. xda-developers -Myn's Search Results. hope that helps.

how does launcher pro look like ? i flashed the ginger launcher and dint like how it took the sense widgets and menues off so i took it off. thanks for the like xda devloper somtimes get difficutl to navigate sometimes. how do u know if u have the lastest themes, etc.?

Upvote 0
how does launcher pro look like ? i flashed the ginger launcher and dint like how it took the sense widgets and menues off so i took it off. thanks for the like xda devloper somtimes get difficutl to navigate sometimes. how do u know if u have the lastest themes, etc.?
If you use launcher pro you loose the sense widgets. You can buy the full version of LP which has a lot of sense like widgets in it, or search for widgets in the market. LP also has different screen transitions you can choose from. And every icon is customizable in the dock. To change icons outside thee LP dock use folder organizer, it's free from the market.

Experiment, try new widgets you may discover something epic!

Upvote 0
What about metamorph? of course you still have to grab the metamorph themes but its a little simpler.

Also you can use the dsixda kitchen or the UOT, online kitchen (just google uot kitchen) to make flash zip of mods and add ons...

I'm experimenting with the kitchens and actual full rom theming now. It's a bit tricky for my feeble mind. ;)

I'll check out metamorph as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones