• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Radioshack Preorder - Details!!!

Another reason to buy from RS.

Originally Posted by dwhitman
Just pre-ordered, and got a price of 189.99. And got the $20 accessory deal too.

Every time you buy something at Radio Shack, there's a link for an online customer satisfaction survey on your receipt; take the survey and get $10 off a purchase of $40 or more within the next 30 days. When I paid the pre-order deposit, the receipt had the link, just like any other transaction. Confirmed with the sales person that the coupon could be used when I pick up the phone in 21 days.

Just spent 3 minutes filling out the survey and printing the coupon, so my net price is $189.99. Radio Shack just paid my first month's "Premium Data" tax.

I just did it for both My pre-orders and then i read the printout. Alot of fine print that says stuff like can't be used on phones? I will find someway to make them honor it. Oh yeah also say only can use 1 per store. This phone takes alot of work to be cheap. I have to get sprint to give me something to help with the $10/per line and now got to make sure I can us my RS $20 accessory deal and this $10 thing for both phones. It says something that says can't not be used with any other offer too. This will be my first experience with RS i hope it works out in my favor...

Upvote 0
I just did it for both My pre-orders and then i read the printout. Alot of fine print that says stuff like can't be used on phones? I will find someway to make them honor it. Oh yeah also say only can use 1 per store. This phone takes alot of work to be cheap. I have to get sprint to give me something to help with the $10/per line and now got to make sure I can us my RS $20 accessory deal and this $10 thing for both phones. It says something that says can't not be used with any other offer too. This will be my first experience with RS i hope it works out in my favor...

coupon says it doesn't work on ordering on phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones