• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random freezing & rebooting?

Just out of curiosity, is anyone that owns the Marquee have any of these issues? :thinking:

Personally, I've had the ZTE Warp since early December now and I have constantly had these problems with this phone. If it wasn't for those very important issues, I probably wouldn't have any complaints. And trust me, I have tried nearly everything to solve these problems, but they just haven't completely gone away. Ever since the Marquee came out, I've been thinking about switching over to it. I just want to know do these same issues exist with the Marquee before I decide to waste MORE money or not!! :mad:

Have owned mine since early November and haven't had any problems with mine. There used to be a call lockup bug in the old version, but the update fixes that.

If you plan on Modding, make sure you thoroughly read the threads in the root forum. You will have to root/cwm and then install a patched update since at the moment there is no way to root the official OTA update.

Upvote 0
Haven't used the ZTE before but own the Marquee my self. Never had freezing or reboot issues with mine. The Marquee is pretty much the Caddilac of Boost mobile phones right now. If you do upgrade to it you won't regret it. :D

The dev scene is also picking up so you might end up with better modding options.
Yeah, I'm not really into the whole modding/rooting thing. Hopefully, the Marquee (as is, even without changing it) would be a better option than the ZTE Warp currently is right now. Just out of curiosity, how long have you had your Marquee?

Upvote 0
Yeah, I'm not really into the whole modding/rooting thing. Hopefully, the Marquee (as is, even without changing it) would be a better option than the ZTE Warp currently is right now. Just out of curiosity, how long have you had your Marquee?

i have a marquee and my gf has a warp. The warp touch response it way more smooth than the marquee, i think its a good phone.

The only thing i hate about it how it feels. Its so plastic-y and bulky compared to marquee that i just dont want to use it. The screen size is too much for me, i keep my phone in my pocket so i hate bulky. Same reason i dont put a cover on my marquee, i feel it ruins the feel.

But no, i have never had reboot problems on the marquee

Reactions: WC Jerome
Upvote 0
i have a marquee and my gf has a warp. The warp touch response it way more smooth than the marquee, i think its a good phone.

But no, i have never had reboot problems on the marquee
Has your gf ever had any of these problems with her Warp?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones