1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Random freezing & rebooting?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WC Jerome, Apr 19, 2012.

1. WC Jerome

WC Jerome Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, is anyone that owns the Marquee have any of these issues? :thinking:

Personally, I've had the ZTE Warp since early December now and I have constantly had these problems with this phone. If it wasn't for those very important issues, I probably wouldn't have any complaints. And trust me, I have tried nearly everything to solve these problems, but they just haven't completely gone away. Ever since the Marquee came out, I've been thinking about switching over to it. I just want to know do these same issues exist with the Marquee before I decide to waste MORE money or not!! :mad:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Apache Thunder

Apache Thunder Android Enthusiast

Haven't used the ZTE before but own the Marquee my self. Never had freezing or reboot issues with mine. The Marquee is pretty much the Caddilac of Boost mobile phones right now. If you do upgrade to it you won't regret it. :D

The dev scene is also picking up so you might end up with better modding options.

WC Jerome likes this.
  3. sik00

sik00 Android Enthusiast

Have owned mine since early November and haven't had any problems with mine. There used to be a call lockup bug in the old version, but the update fixes that.

If you plan on Modding, make sure you thoroughly read the threads in the root forum. You will have to root/cwm and then install a patched update since at the moment there is no way to root the official OTA update.

4. WC Jerome

Yeah, I'm not really into the whole modding/rooting thing. Hopefully, the Marquee (as is, even without changing it) would be a better option than the ZTE Warp currently is right now. Just out of curiosity, how long have you had your Marquee?

5. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Android Expert

i have a marquee and my gf has a warp. The warp touch response it way more smooth than the marquee, i think its a good phone.

The only thing i hate about it how it feels. Its so plastic-y and bulky compared to marquee that i just dont want to use it. The screen size is too much for me, i keep my phone in my pocket so i hate bulky. Same reason i dont put a cover on my marquee, i feel it ruins the feel.

But no, i have never had reboot problems on the marquee

WC Jerome likes this.
  6. WC Jerome

Has your gf ever had any of these problems with her Warp?

7. lMonsterl

lMonsterl Android Expert

No but she uses it as a phone only. I use mine to its full potential

LG Marquee Forum

The LG Marquee release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews