• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

razr m or og razr?

mrdrh99

Aug 11, 2010
Ok, my mother in law is looking for an upgrade from her Droid pro....she actually wanted my bionic! Which would give me an upgrade. So, for $99 should I go with the razr m or the og razr?
I'm still tempted to wait until the bionic gets ics but who knows how long that will take!

Razr M is the best phone I've ever owned. I have the Razr Maxx too.

I personally think that there are only two worthy phones out there for verizon at the moment. The Razr M and the Galaxy S3. Basically if you want a bigger phone do the S3, if you like it more compact but still having a good size screen, the M is the choice.

Upvote 0
the razr m reminds me of the og dx

seems mediocre but its still a powerhouse of a device with great potential.

i have never seen a bad motorola device yet. even the droid 2-3 series were still great phones.

samsung has bugs, but so does moto. all in all pure hardware and functionality wise moto wins

blur vs touchwiz? no one wins :p

Upvote 0
the razr m reminds me of the og dx

seems mediocre but its still a powerhouse of a device with great potential.

i have never seen a bad motorola device yet. even the droid 2-3 series were still great phones.

samsung has bugs, but so does moto. all in all pure hardware and functionality wise moto wins

blur vs touchwiz? no one wins :p

I'm just not sure why people would even consider it a "mediocre" phone. I can only guess its from lack of a $20 SD card and the fact it doesn't have a 5" screen.

Otherwise, it performs the same as the Galaxy S3 but has a smaller screen (which is still bigger than the iPhone's screen). I'm getting quadrants of 4800+. The phone multitasks like a champ. Its smoother than butter. Has NFC and many other bells and whistles. I find nothing truly missing from it.

I'm actually drawn back that people consider this a "mid-range" phone when its clearly much more.

Upvote 0
I'm just not sure why people would even consider it a "mediocre" phone. I can only guess its from lack of a $20 SD card and the fact it doesn't have a 5" screen.

Otherwise, it performs the same as the Galaxy S3 but has a smaller screen (which is still bigger than the iPhone's screen). I'm getting quadrants of 4800+. The phone multitasks like a champ. Its smoother than butter. Has NFC and many other bells and whistles. I find nothing truly missing from it.

I'm actually drawn back that people consider this a "mid-range" phone when its clearly much more.

i think its a mediocre phone because of verizon and motorola's stand point, i personally have not held the device nor played with it.

however the way vzw and motorola talk more about the razr hd, the M is just a mediocre phone to them, i am sorry if you took that out of context.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones