• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Razr Maxx camera....should this change my decision?

Outside in bright conditions the camera is excellent. Inside or in medium to low light the camera quality takes a significant dive.

In my experience that's been true of any cell phone camera though I took some low light photos today that turned out very good with the MAXX. No complaints coming from the GNex which had a subpar camera.

Upvote 0
i just see these review in these 3 site that say maxx camera is way beter than orginal razr .

and for i . camera quality is very important . and battery life too .
i know maxx battery is awsome . but please help me and say for me more about camera . especialy in take picture .
please maxx user help me . and if u can upload your taken picture in site /

Review: Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX for Verizon Wireless : Camera (Phone Scoop)
The RAZR MAXX's camera performs much better than that of the original RAZR. It is faster to focus, and taking pictures is less cumbersome. The whole process is streamlined and you can shoot multiple pictures faster. Most of the improvements come with tweaked autofocus behavior.

Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX review - GSMArena Blog

A really nice camera

The camera of the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX is an 8MP autofocus unit with LED flash

Upvote 0
Its the same. There is no hardware difference between the maxx and the RAZR. If you're so worried about the camera why don't you just buy a camera?

Agreed. A cheap point and shoot camera will mop the floor with the best phone camera. And many of them are just as portable and more convenient to use.

Reactions: carracerz14
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones