• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Razr on Lapdock 500: Google+ speaker issue

rdkll

Lurker
Nov 5, 2011
Hello All,
I am loving the Razr and my wife got me a Lapdock 500 and all is bliss until his morning. I installed the Google+ app and found my buddies....the camera is fine, and I can hear everybody, but they said they are getting some sort of feedback from me and they have to mute me to stop is......any thoughts on what might be causing it?

As always...Thanks in Advance!

Hello All,
I am loving the Razr and my wife got me a Lapdock 500 and all is bliss until his morning. I installed the Google+ app and found my buddies....the camera is fine, and I can hear everybody, but they said they are getting some sort of feedback from me and they have to mute me to stop is......any thoughts on what might be causing it?

As always...Thanks in Advance!

I have same issue without using Lapdock 500. Every time I join a Hangout using video, people get the noise. I can use Google Talk with video and Skype with video and have no issues. I believe this issue is an issue with the Google+ app.

Try the app when not docked and see if you still have the problem.

Upvote 0
Docked or not. Wife's Razor as well.....

Also someone mentioned that a setting or something maybe turned up....Im not sure where the control for that would be, if there is a mic control

I haven't seen a mic control either. I suspect as more and more Razr owners use Google+ handgouts, this will get addressed, since it seems to happen on all Razr phones (I have seen it posted in Google forums for other Razr owners).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones