• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Re-register my SGS5 G900F with my Find My Mobile (FMM) account?

Short question: How do I re-register my SGS5 G900F running unrooted A 5.0 with my Find My Mobile (FMM) account?

Background. When I first got my S5, I registered it with my existing Samsung account and it showed up in FMM and all the functions worked OK. Some time ago I swapped the SIM for a different network and then swapped it back to the original SIM. Last night when I went into FMM, my phone was there with the other provider's number, so of course it couldn't connect. I changed the number back to the correct one but it still would not connect. I checked the phone settings which seemed OK and I can log into my my Samsung account OK on my phone and my computer. I assumed that I would be able to re-register my phone with FMM so deleted it, but I now can't seem to re-register it with FMM.

Anyone got any ideas please?
Trev

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones