• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Re. Samsung Galaxy Rush battery issue

Hello, I recently submitted a post ref. subj. above., I'm a driver and previously I was having an issue with the charging of battery at home, but last night in my truck I used a small power converter to the cigarette jack and connected my AC charger to it and my gosh the battery charged up in reasonable time (i charged couple xtra batteries as well). Can someone tell me what happened and thank you in advance for your reply.

My guess is you have a bad charger. I would try a new charger. It should work at home. The only difference between home power and power from the small inverter is that the home power has a true sine wave and the small inverter has a modified sine wave. So my guess is the bad charger is working okay because of the modified sine wave.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones