• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Really need some help plz, very much appreciate it

xSithxSaviorx

Dec 28, 2010
K, im tryin to root for my friends ally, he has froyo, i tried z4 cuz i heard it would work, then i heard it wouldnt work, i have the su app on the phone, but it is apparently not rooted cuz it doesnt boot into recovery, from quick boot or rom manager or regularly, ive flashd clockwork mod and the other one, neither have workd so i figure im not truely rootd, but ive also tried the super one click which didnt work, i see all the links n ive read a lot, but i guess i dnt understand, mayb ive messd somen up, but i cant get into recovery n i cant make no backups, the manual roots are a lil too complex for me, i have the android sdk but i cant find lg ally drivers anywhere, n they dnt find them when i connect to computer, i rly wana help him cuz it is so slow, n his battery life sucks, if someone can post everythin i will need n the directions, apart from jus a bunch of links cuz ive been to all of them, n its a no go, what is best way to root or whatever, i guess i need help with it all. Its fine if noone answers, but thanks anyway, i kno im askin a lot.

Go back through Super One click and go to the Unlocker.com's web site.
He has some good tricks to get it to work. Also I have found ver. 1.6.3 to be very reliable.

http://theunlockr.com/2010/10/11/how-to-root-your-android-phone-superoneclick-method/

1st Watch the video then try the steps below.
If it dont work after that Your only alternative is to try it on another computer with Xp or higher or to use "Tridents" method.

Image8.jpg

Upvote 0
Go back through Super One click and go to the Unlocker.com's web site.
He has some good tricks to get it to work. Also I have found ver. 1.6.3 to be very reliable.

http://theunlockr.com/2010/10/11/how-to-root-your-android-phone-superoneclick-method/

1st Watch the video then try the steps below.
If it dont work after that Your only alternative is to try it on another computer with Xp or higher or to use "Tridents" method.

Image8.jpg

I first used it to root my phone b4 i heard of z4root. Super one click is really reliable. All you need is the correct ddrivers on your pc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones