• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Recently Rooted I Need Help

Hello I recently rooted my samsung exhibit 2 4g and have questions regarding root apps. I appologize if these questions have been answered in the forums somewhere but I have had problems finding answers to some of my questions. Any help will be much appreciated and thanks for mking rooting my phone so easilly done and expkained.
Here is a list of apps I have with super user access.
Titanium Backup
Rescan Media
Lucky Patcher
Terminal Emulator
SuperuseDroidsail Super App2SD
Battery Callibration
Quick Boot
SD Speed Boost
Diagnosis
Busy Box Pro
ROM Toolbox
ROM Manager
SD Maid (I Use Regularly)
Ghost Command (File Manager)
ES File Manager, Task Manager, and Security (3 Apps)
Questions:
Can I eliminate any of these apps due to similiar functions?
Is it ok to move these apps 2 External SD Vard?
Is there anyway to speed up my Internet Browser?
Can I Overclock and Unerclock my Samsung Exhibit 2 4g and if si what is a safe setting for both?
I would like instructions on how to use Busy Box Pro and ROM Toolbox.
What are Terminal Emulator, Lucky Patcher, Battery Callibtation, Quick Boost, SD Speed Boost, and Diagnosis Apps used for?
Is there any rooted apps I dont have that i should?
I would like to download a file called root for dummies or something like that bit cannot find an active link to do so.
I know that i am requesting alot of info but like I said any feedback will be appreciated.
Thank You For Your Time.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones