• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Recording failed" error!!! :(

Hi Guys...

Before explaining about this ,i searched through various forums and many blogs..none of them helped...let me explain about the issue...It has been already discussed for other phones.When recording video,it shows an error message "Recording failed".As per various info's i got,i tried uninstalling maps,twitter..many camera applications..reducing the video size from 1080 to 720...and tried uninstalling many applications as possible...but no go...Also sometimes it works for a while and then again the same problem..Does anyone else face this issue with S3...OMG.....this issue is pissing me off...Any idea??????:thinking::(:mad:
This is a very old post but in case someone else searches for an answer to the video recording problem - Mine was solved by lowering the resolution settings. They were maxed at 3264x2448. Maybe that shouldn't make a difference but it did. I don't typically have any need for such high resolution vids so I don't care.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones